CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Research scholars and students are invited to present their original work in any of the WASM World Conference topics.
All abstracts should be submitted before the 28th of February, 2017. Authors can submit their original work via ABSTRACT REVIEWER system, free of charge. An author may submit only one abstract as the first author.
After undergoing the reviewing process, all authors will be notified about the condition of their submission (accepted or rejected) till 31st of March, 2017. Presenters must be registered and have paid registration fees for the symposium by the 15th of May, 2017 at the latest to secure their oral or poster presentation during the Conference and the publication in the electronic Book of Abstracts.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACTS
- Abstracts may be submitted for oral or e-poster presentations. The scientific and the organizing committees reserve the right to decide the final presentation format of any submission.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via Abstract Reviewer System.
- Abstracts must be allocated to the topics of the Conference.
- Abstract title is limited to 200 characters including spaces and should be typed in UPPER CASE letters.
- Abstracts should not exceed 350 words (excluding references) and may not contain any tables or graphs.
- Abstracts must be informative and structured, with section headings, as follows:Background, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- References in the text have to be cited at the end of the abstract (3-4 references).
- Provide 3-5 keywords or phrases that reflect the content of the abstract.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the electronic Book of Abstracts with an ISBN number, under the condition that the first author has paid registration fee by the15th of May, 2017.
- Full-length manuscripts may be submitted for publishing in the WASM Second Conference Book of Papers, Baltic Journal of Sport and Health Sciences (BJSHS) or Leisure Time Research (see the section “Call for Full Papers” below)
CALL FOR FULL PAPERS
The World Association for Sport Management is delighted to announce the following publication opportunities for presenters at the WASM 2017 Conference. Authors must have presented at the conference. Authors may submit a full paper to either one of the two options below. Authors may not submit the same paper to both the book and a journal for review at the same time.
(1) WASM Conference presenters are invited to submit a full paper for consideration to be published in the forthcoming WASM Second Conference Book of Papers (Pitts & Zhang, Editors). Authors are invited to submit the paper to the Editors by August 1, 2017. Papers may be submitted to Dr. Brenda Pitts (DrBrendaPitts@gmail.com) or Dr. James Zhang (email@example.com), WASM 2017 Scientific Committee Chairs and Editors for the book. Papers must adhere to APA format and must be no longer than 36 pages; Word format.
(2) Selected papers will be published in the Baltic Journal of Sport and Health Sciences (BJSHS), an international peer-reviewed scientific journal, indexed in Central and Eastern European Academic Source (EBSCO), IndexCopernicus, SPORTDiscus with Full Text (EBSCO) or Leisure Time Research, an international peer-reviewed scientific online journal.
Full manuscripts should be submitted for consideration of publication by the 1st of May, 2017 and prepared according to the journal guidelines for authors. Papers that do not correspond to the journals requirements will be not published.